I offer fixed prices, based on my hourly rate, for any project that has a well-defined scope of work. To give an idea of what a $2,000 Custom Wordpress website looks like, you can expect:
- One to five page responsive site
- Important functionality including forms, image galleries, video galleries, and social media feeds
- Integration of management plugins for security, analytics and SEO
- Design built using a third-party page builder (great for website owners who want a no-code way to make their own minor changes in the future)
- Inclusion of your prepared content i.e. photography, graphics, documents, written content, etc.
- Peripherals including: domain name mapping, and deployment to hosting server
As a hosting reseller, I also offer a 5% discount on all new websites if you deploy on my servers. I host all my personal and professional sites and apps myself (including this one!) so you can rest easy that they are reliable and secure. Learn more.